Service & Maintenance
The good technical condition of the stage equipment requires a special care as it not only guarantees the safety for the users and bystanders, but also increases their lifetime and minimalizes the risk of serious defects.
BSC System provides the program of maintenance and repair of the stage equipment which ensures:
– trouble-free operation of devices
– elimination of threats
– safety for users and bystanders
– service support and an immediate response in case of breakdown
– maintenance and troubleshooting during an inspection
The inspections take place once a year in the time agreed with the BSC System’s technical department. The technical inspections are performed by authorized and specially trained staff of BSC System. Each of our clients covered by our service package receives BOOK SERVICE in which all inspections and repairs are recorded.
We are the exclusive authorized service centre of the Bühnenbau Schnakenberg’s stage equipment.
The scope of inspections usually include:
– Checking the mounting system of a device
– Checking with a torque wrench correct torque values
– Checking tension of the lines and wear
– Lubrication of moving elements
– Removal of dirt and foreign objects which may harm a device
– Checking moving parts at work
– Electrical measurements (of the devices with an electric drive)
– Load testing (of the devices with an electric drive)
– Checking engines’ breaks (of the devices with an electric drive)
– Checking the condition of wear of winches that are a part of manually operated devices
– Adjustments, lubrication, replacement of small parts.
If your equipment requires a repair or you need the assurance that the devices at your organization work well and safely, contact us.