Dividing curtains provide a practical solution for segmenting large spaces, including sports halls and multi-purpose arenas, into smaller units.
– Synthetic leather with PVC in light grey or beige.
– PVC-free synthetic leather in light grey or beige.
– Upholstery fabric with a fleece layer.
– Net/leatherette combinations
– Installed near the roof trusses inside the ceiling.
– Can be permanently installed or equipped with a lifting mechanism.
– Manual or electric lowering and raising options.
– Safety is a priority, with CE and GS signs for proven safety and TÜV approval of the system.
– Equipped with a safety catch device to prevent uncontrolled and rapid falls.
– Enhancing acoustical conditions in sports halls (sound isolation of up to 22dB).
– Sound-absorbing, reducing disturbing echoes with the fleece layer in the curtain upholstery.
– Environmentally friendly, with recyclable free-PVC leatherette that does not emit dioxins in case of fire.
– Longevity and trouble-free performance, with over 10,000 curtains of this type used worldwide, some in use since 1959.
-CE declaration of conformity.
-General certificate issued by Building Control Office.
-Confirmatory tests for sound-absorption and isolation/sound-proof features of curtains with various materials.