Our professional engineering team with multiannual experience develops concepts of the modern stage technology solutions that match individual needs of clients and features of a building.
The stage equipment have been designed in compliance with current regulations and standards, in particular:
• Machinery Directive 2006/42 / EC;
• Regulation of the Minister of Culture and National Heritage on health and safety management during organization and realization of public entertainment events;
• Regulation of the Minister of Economy on technical conditions of technical supervision, which correspond to hoists • BGV-C1 Accident-Prevention Regulation for Staging and Production Facilities for the Entertainment Industry;
• PN-EN ISO 12100 Safety of Machinery - General Principles for Design - Risk Assessment and Risk Reduction;
• BS EN 14492-1 + A1 Cranes - Power driven winches and hoists - Part 1;
We provide individual stage devices as well as we offer complex stage technology designs for entire concert halls and theatres. In that case, our equipment is adjusted to individual needs and a purpose of a venue.
If you want to design a theatre, centre of culture, congress hall or any other place with a professional stage, let us know - we will be glad to help you…